Airframe & Engines: 4254.46 hours and 1365 cycles
APU: 3254 hours and 2599 starts
Engines on 100% JSSI
Enrolled on JSSI Tip-to-Tail program
Z-860 Lightning Sensor System (LSS)
? 700-34-04 - Flight Management System - Addition of a third FMS (Honeywell). The 3rd FMS
replaces the Lasertrak™ Navigation Display Unit (NDU) installation.
? 700-11-018 - 75,000lbs Reduced Maximum Take off Weight (MTOW).
? 700-23-005/700-23-015 - Airborne Data Link System (ADLS)
? 700-34-053 Rev 1 – FANS 1/A+ and RNP 4
? 700-34-054 Rev 1 – Introduction of SBAS with LPV APRH
? 700-31-030 Rev 2 – Batch 3 software
? 700-34-062 Rev 3 – Installation of ADS-B out
Other Avionics/Electrical Systems:
? Satellite Communication System (SATCOM).
- Satellite Communication System and High Speed Link (SAT -6100)
- Three (3) channels Aero H+ (2 voice channels and 1 data channel). Data channel supports
ACARS/ maintenance functions.
- One (1) single-channel Iridium based airborne telephone system.
- PBX (Aerocom 3000B) integrates cabin voice communication allowing common access from
- Four (4) passenger cabin handsets (cockpit, crew area, RHS #2, and LHS #6).
- Dual channel high speed data system. Two (2) HST-2100 provides data transfer up to 128
kbps total (64 Kbps of data transfer rate per channel).
? Cabin power bus disconnect.
? Illuminated approach chart holders for pilot and co-pilot.
? Flight Observer Seat Audio Panel located on the cockpit pedestal.
? One (1) power converter (3500 V A/115V/60Hz).
? Cockpit analog telephone jack and loose equipment telephone handset (back -up phone).
? EICAS small service door "OPEN" annunciation (production and/or completion).
? Power Distribution of aircraft AC and DC power.
? 115 V AC GFI electrical outlets located as follows:
- A dual outlet in each lavatory and at the Galley, workstation, LH entrance enclosure.
- A single outlet at each single seat and outboard double seats.
- A single outlet located adjacent to each cockpit seat.
? TCAS 7.1 upgrade per ACSS STC SA13-18
? Honeywell 980-4700-041 SSFDR
? Honeywell 980-6022-001 CVR
Cabin Electronic System (CES) - Rockwell Collins
• Global Office
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet Local Area Network (LAN) with connections for lap tops and other portable devices.
- Plain paper, Fax! Printerl Scanner.
- RJ-45 LAN interface located at the following locations: two (2) in the cockpit, one (1) in the
crew area, one (1) at each single seat grouping, one (1) at the workstation and one (1) at the double seats, and one (1) at each divan end cabinet.
- Wireless Local Area Network (LAN).
? Cabin Utilities I Control and Display
- One (1) lOA" (in.) galley touch screen control monitor.
- One (1) 804" (in.) cockpit Touch Screen Equipment (co-pilot side).
- Wireless Passenger control units (PCU), entertainment switch panel and local switch panels.
? Power Distribution of aircraft AC and DC power.
? Entertainment Three (3) multi-region CD/DVD players combined unit.
- Two (2) bulkhead-mounted 21.3-inch LCD video monitors in passenger cabin.
- High quality cabin speakerlsubwoofer arrangement.
- Eight (8) receptacles for plug-in monitors installed in the passenger area and one (1) in the Crew rest area.
- Three (3) plug-in lOA" touch screen LCD monitors provided as loose equipment
- Passenger headphone distribution system.
- Airshow ASXi interactive In-Flight information system (moving map).
? Cabin Services
- Cabin/Lavatory Call system
- Passenger Address System
- Passenger briefing system
- ICG ICS-100 Iridium Telephone system
? Maintenance and Diagnostics
- Central maintenance function for applicable integrated cabin systems
- Diagnostic reports viewable on the galley touch screen monitor or other connected devices.
? Factory-installed EROS MF-lO full-face masks are retained for the pilot and co-pilot
? Puritan Bennett "Sweep On" 2000 half masks on pilot and co-pilot's bulkheads.
? LH Entrance Enclosure MC-20 quick donning oxygen mask with goggles as loose equipment
? Two (2) therapeutic oxygen outlets in passenger cabin
? Oxygen drop boxes as required in main cabin as well as galley, lavatories and at Flight Observer Seat
? Environmental Control System (ECS):
? Passenger control of two cabin temperature zones (+/- 2 deg. C) around master control setting
? Entry area heater
? Privacy Latch Activated exhaust fan in each Lavatory.
? Potable Water System:
? Re-circulating water system with dual pumps (for redundancy) and UV filter system.
? Heated hose assemblies and component where appropriate for freeze protection.
? Pressurized lines and components are installed within shrouds to protect critical aircraft systems.
? Single exterior servicing port and manual internal fill capability.
? 28.6 US Gallon water tank.
? Waste System:
? Single waste tank (16 usable gallons) that services two-vacuum toilet system (forward and aft lavatories).
? The vacuum waste system utilizes the pressure differential when the alc is above 16,000 feet.
? A vacuum generator is used to generate pressure differential when the aircraft is below 16,000 feet or on the ground.
? One (1) color, non-metallic base paint with two (2) straight stripes shown on the fuselage, nacelles
and the winglets.
? Landing gear is retained as received from the factory (painted white).
? The main entry door and baggage door edges and frames are painted.
? The main entrance airstair is painted the same color as the bottom fuselage color.
? Paint inside of engine cowlings.
? An erosion protective film is installed on the radome.
? The following bright work on the aircraft exterior has been polished:
? Cabin window surround polished
? The leading edges of: wings and winglets, vertical stabilizer, engine cowl and pylon, and
? Baggage door handle polished.
? APU exhaust surrounding area polished.
? Radome, avionics and service doors hinges polished.
? APU access cowling latches polished.
The interior consists of a Fourteen (14) passenger configuration which features a frangible mid cabin door.
The original delivery specification includes complete provisions to support a future interior modification enabling the aft cabin to be used as a flight crew sleeping quarter as required under FAA rules for FAR Part 135 operations for flights less than 12 hours of duration; as well as a means to disable the frangible mid cabin door and a privacy curtain. The device used to disable the mid cabin door and the privacy curtain will be provided as loose equipment.
? Entry Area:
? Forward lavatory: EVAC vacuum sanitation system, vanity and storage cabinets
? LH Entrance Enclosure with coat rod, Flight Observer Seat and quick donning oxygen mask for the Flight Observer Seat occupant, various equipment and storage compartments
? Large forward galley and galley annex (RHS)
? Crew area containing one (1) single narrow executive seat with recliner style footrest, seat pan leveler, electric inflatable lumbar, berthable/recline and swivel capability (LHS)
? Crew area overhead storage bin containing in-flight entertainment equipment and a storage cabinet with fold-down table
? Forward Cabin:
? A single manual sliding LHS pocket door to close off cabin from entry area
? Four (4) single wide executive seats with recliner style footrests, electric inflatable lumbar, berthable/recline, and swivel capability. Seat pan levelers will be installed for the LHS #2 and RHS #2 seat
? Two (2) bi-fold pull-out side ledge tables
? Mid Cabin:
? RH side: Executive workstation with fax / printer and single narrow executive seat with electric lumbar, and swivel capability. Note; recline capabilities disabled at the workstation due to its proximity to the emergency exit.
? LH side: One (1) manually-operated hi-low conference table with plug in extension
? LH side: Two (2) sets of double seats that feature recline, track & swivel (swivel on inboard chairs only), and electric inflatable lumbar.
? Low cabinet under emergency exit.
? A mid-cabin bulkhead with a LHS sliding pocket door (removable curtain option to close off mid cabin from aft cabin area for FAR Part 135 / EASA OPS operation). The right-hand mid-cabin upper bulkhead is removable (operation requirement when aft cabin divan forward seated position is occupied for taxi, take-off and landing).
? Aft Cabin:
? RH side: 3-place berthable 16G divan. Two (2) end cabinets, each featuring: drink holders, storage. The right-hand mid cabin upper bulkhead must be removed to allow divan forward seated position occupation during taxi, takeoff and landing.
? LH side: one (1) side ledge bi-fold pull-out table and two (2) single wide executive seats with recliner style footrests, seat pan leveler for the forward facing seat, electric inflatable lumbar, berthable/recline, and swivel capability.
? Aft Lavatory Zone:
? Aft cabin bulkheads and hinged door
? EV AC vacuum sanitation system
? Vanity cabinet with miscellaneous storage
? Wardrobe and storage cabinet featuring adjustable and fixed shelving
? Baggage Compartment Area:
? Approximately 155 cu. ft.
? Two (2) fold-down shelves, one (l) fixed and one (l) fold-down coat rod.
? Two (2) hang-up bars (one swings down to stow)
? Storage around ACPC, including removable coat rods with adjustable shelves and restraint net.