Engines info Serial Model TSN
Engine No. 1 PCE-JG-0040 JT15D-5R 2,100
Engine No. 2 PCE-JG-0041 JT15D-5R 2,100
• Fresh Hot Sections
• A Inspection (200 Hour) Completed
• Borescope inspection complete March 2015 (both engines “clean bill of health”)
COCKPIT & AVIONICS
The Hawker 400XP’s well-designed flight deck and logical avionics provide pilots with ultimate control.
A joy to hand-fly, the Hawker 400XP’s control feel is crisp and solid. Wraparound windows provide an unsurpassed view. That visibility is enhanced with the latest traffic avoidance and situational awareness technologies. The Hawker 400XP’s avionics allow for at-a-glance flight management, which reduces pilot workload.
The Multifunction Display (MFD) shows loaded preflight and general flight-planning information, including lateral and vertical navigation, checklists, and the avionics system»s maintenance history. Likewise, the three-screen Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) system depicts all flight information in a clear, easy-to-understand graphical system, reducing scan time for more assured operation.
1 COLLINS GPS-4000A GPS
Dual. VHF COM
COLLINS TCAS 4000 W/CH 7 TCAS
3 Tube COLLINS PROLINE IV EFIS
ARTEX C406-2 ELT?
2 COLLINS VHF-422C
HONEYWELL MARK V W/WS EGPWS
COMMS?2 COLLINS VIR-432 NAV'S?1
L3 FA2100 (120 MINUTE) CVR
COLLINS ADF-462 ADF
COLLINS APS-850 AUTOPILOT
2 COLLINS DME-442 DME?
2 COLLINS TDR-94D W/EHS TDR?
1 COLLINS TWR-850 CLR RADAR
2 COLLINS FMS-5000 FMS
• Entertainment system consists airshow, DVD Player and I-POD AUX jacks
• RVSM CAPABILITY?
• 8.33 VHF RECEIVERS?
• VHF COMM AND NAV RECEIVER COMPLY WITH FM IMMUNITY
• L3 FA2100 120 MINUTE CVR?
• ENGINE FAN SYNCH?
• R-134A FREON AIR?
• COLLINS SDU-640A RMI?
• DUAL DB-438 AUDIO PANEL?
• UP-GRADED DATA-LOADER?
• HONEYWELL MK V EGPWS w/ WS?
• COLLINS ALT-55B RAz
Seven passenger seating arrangement. One club seat in the fwd cabin which is facing aft, 4 middle club seats (2 facing aft and 2 fwd facing forward) and 2 club seats in the aft facing forward.
• The interior is original from factory which was completed in 2007. Full detail of interior completed in March 2015.
• Seat leathers are tan color and cushions/leathers in excellent condition.
• Beige color carpet.
• Shiny woodwork with hi-gloss finish.
• The lavatory is located in the aft section and it has a belted seat for an additional passenger