Wipaire is proud to offer this highly upgraded 2004 T206H amphib to the market. Wipline 3450 amphibs increase the MTOW on amphibs to 3792 lbs, Wipline 3450’s & Co Pilot Door. Garmin G1000 Suite has WAAS & SVT already installed! No salt water operations, no damage, extremely clean Aircraft with a fresh 2016 annual inspection, ready for spring float flying!
1,170 Hrs TT SNEW
1,170 Hrs TT SNEW
TSIO-540 AJ1A 310 HP
3-Blade Hartzell Seaplane
• Wipline 3450 Amphibs, DOM 2007
• Wipaire Co-Pilot Door
• Engine Preheater
• Rosen Sunvisors
• Horizontal Abrasion Boots
Wipline 3450 Amphibious Float Benefits:
•Float with the highest buoyancy available for the 206.
•Additional 200 lbs of reserve buoyancy above the MTOW of 3792.
•Forward buoyancy is not compromised as in other competitor floats.
•Largest gross weight increase in the market, 3792 lbs approved for takeoff and landing weights!
•Floats are engineered for gear up and gear down locking, providing additional safety.
•Four point strut attachment for more stability in all loading configurations but is most critical in heavy configurations.
•Most any repair stations will have technology and staff to make repairs in the field.
NAV III Avionics Suite
• Garmin G1000 Avionics Suite
• WAAS upgraded G1000
• SVT-Synthetic Vision upgrade
• GDU 1040 PFD Display
• GDU 1040 MFD Display
• Upgraded TAWS B Terrain Awareness & Warning System
• TIS Traffic Advisory
• WX 500 Stormscope
• GDL 69A XM WX & Radio (Subscription Required)
• King KAP 140 Auto Pilot w/ Altitude Preselect
• GIA 63 #1 Nav/Com/GPS Computer
• GIA 63 #2 Nav/Com/GPS Computer
• GMA 1347 Audio Panel w/ 6 place intercom
• GTX 33 Transponder
• GDC 74 Air Data Computer
• GEA 71 Engine Monitor
• Lake & Air Gear Advisory System
• Standby Instruments: Altitude, Airspeed, Altimeter
• Original Landing Gear
• 6-Place Factory Oxygen
• Battery minder
• Original Landplane Hot Propeller
• Overall Matterhorn White with Navy Blue and Diamond Silver accent striping
• Interior: Overall Beige Leather w/ coordinated sidewalls and headliner