The Archer DX is Piper’s newest generation of aircraft for today’s pilot. Unparalleled fuel efficiency and superior operating economics of- fer the freedom of flight with less expenditure. A Centurion 2.0S diesel engine and advanced Garmin avionics suite ensure reliability in this contemporary aircraft. With 15% less acquisition costs*, the Archer DX offers a compelling argument in the current economy. Piper continues to evolve to meet the modern pilot’s needs, while promoting the most fundamental legacy and maintaining the original intent: A passion for flying.
Centurion 2.0S diesel engine with FA- DEC electric system, 28 volts
3-Blade MT Propeller constant speed
• Garmin G1000 Avionics:
• 2 x 10,4 inch high resolution XGA (PFD/MFD) Aspen 1000 standby sys- tems
• AHRS solid state air data computer (ADC)
• Solid state 3-axis magnetometer
• Dual IFR enroute/approach and WAAS
certi ed GPS
• Electronic engine indication system
• Dual Nav/Comm (16 watt)
• GTX 33 ES Transponder with extended
squitter, digitalaudiopanel, terrain and
• Additional standard equipment: Tail
strope light, wheel fairings, overhead
air distributer, wing
• tip landing/recognition lights.
• 235 Jeppesen Chartview (not approved
• 524 Bendix King ADF KR 87
• 563 Bendix King DME KN63
• 594 S-TEC 55X Autopilot with Altitude
• Preselect & Electric Trim
Matterhorn White top, Charcoal grey, Phantom Red trim stripe, White registration (with charcoal grey shadow)
The LX interior is finished in hand-selected leather in light kahki, with luxurious and durable carpenting.